Ensure yourselves and Run for Free at Ensure to Endure 2012 on May 20, 2012 at the Bonifacio Global City.
Ensure your strength and run for free* in the upcoming Ensure to Endure run This is an interesting run because runners who want to join simply buys Ensure products, the peso value of which entitles the runner to a free race kit. Details listed below.
STAY HEALTHY. LIVE FULLY!
As we get older, our bodily functions begin to slow down. One such change occurs in our digestive tract. Due to this change, our body’s ability to absorb nutrients decreases. This is why despite a healthy diet, exercise and vitamin supplementation, we may still get tired easily.
Ensure is an adult nutritional supplement with FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), a prebiotic soluble fiber, clinically proven to increase absorbtion of nutrients. FOS also supports the growth of good bacteria in the digestive system which plays an important role in immune function.
STAY HEALTHY BOTH WAYS! by taking in Ensure and by joining the race!
|5:00 AM||5:40 AM|
|5:00 AM||5:30 AM|
|4:30 AM||5:15 AM|
1. *To register for free, simply buy Ensure products from April 16 – May 17, 2012 and present your official receipt:
|15k||For every P900 worth of Ensure products in a single or accumulated receipts entitles 1 FREE registration for 15k|
|10k||For every P800 worth of Ensure products in a single or accumulated receipts entitles 1 FREE registration for 10k|
|5k||For every P700 worth of Ensure products in a single or accumulated receipts entitles 1 FREE registration for 5k|
2. Upon registration, you will get a race kit with a BIB number and a singlet. The singlet photo is as follows:
3. The run route for the 15Km, 10km, and 3km race categories are as follows:
4. Registration Sites:
- Toby’s Sports, SM Mall of Asia – G/F Entertainment Hall
- Toby’s Sports, SM The Block – 3/F SM The BlockNorth Edsa
- The Athlete’s Foot, Robinson’s Galleria – 3/F
- Riovana Bonifacio High Street – G/F Active Fun Building
- Riovana Katipunan – Unit 305 Regis Center Building
5. Registration Period:
April 16 – May 17, 2012
6. Cash prizes will be given to the top 3 finishers for every category.
7. Special prizes will be given to top finishers, ages 50 and up, for each category.
Per DOH-FDA Permit No. 0502 series of 2012